Thursday, July 9, 2009

80 Days!!

Wow I can't believe how close the trip is getting! Everything is coming together really well--we're getting things worked out with doctors, medications, vaccinations, insurance, etc. Next week I have to get 5 shots in one day--yikes! We have a hostel booked for the first 2 nights in Saigon, and have worked out a pretty solid budget. At this point it's looking probable that we'll do Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Nepal, and hopefully Bangladesh. We'll probably be gone for about 9 months-a year based on where we want to go and how much money we have. Jason is much more disciplined with the finances so I'm glad he's going, otherwise I imagine I'd blow through it all in about 3 months because I kept finding things I just HAD to do or buy. It's about 6 weeks until I get to give notice to my job (I literally daydream about doing this) and I'll probably quit Target earlier in September. There's still a lot to take care of but September 27 is approaching very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment