Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hmm... what to do.

Haven't really figured out what to use this blog for just yet... but I will. Have simply been doing more research and reading about blogs and other social media lately, which is actually turning out to be quite interesting. I've been using social media for a long time, and I know that is is valuable to people of all ages and for many different reasons, but watching Harvard scholars talk about it is kind of cool.

Also, due to some good news on the financial front, the trip to Asia might be expedited. It's possible I may leave in October (as opposed to November), and may stay a month longer. I'm also going to Utah over spring break for some outdoor activities, to check out the University of Utah for grad school, and to look for a place to live. And I think I might buy a new camera. Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment